Wednesday 27 September 2017

My Self.

My Rubb! Increase me in knowledge.

 I  am HAMZA TABASSUM, a student of class BSIT from vehari, PAKISTAN. I just started this blog as a hobby and to share what I know.
It all started in octbor 2017 as a small blog with just a few pages.I love programming , photography , reading books and learning new things .
In the last two years, I got some interest in programming and computer security, and probably this gave a kick start to the launch of a technology blog.Though I am not a pro blogger, I hope  I have something enough to run this blog. This blog is wide open to suggestions and feedback so that you can always come up to correct me.

1=Follow me on facebook

2=Follow me on youtbube

3=Follow me on google plus

4=follow me on linkisid

                   Thanks for visting my website

1 comment: